CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Senin, 03 Maret 2008

an angel for me


I looked up to the sky
was looking for a star
a bright star
r
really bright star

just for asking one question

"When my angel come for save me from this horrible life?"

'BAaaMmmmm'

Something crushed my yard

'Ngiiingggg'

I heard something 'dinging'

I came to the yard,found what happened there


Then,
I saw a ball,
a metal ball,
like a rocket

I walked slowly to the rocket 'Kriiettt....ziiinggg'
The door was opened
I looked inside
I saw a man,
an angel,
a man angel was lying in the rocket


'Kleck'
He opened his eyes
My mouth was opened undeliberate
I was surprised
He was so gergous,
so awesome


Is he an angel?

Really an angel?

An angel for me?


Days by day we spend our time together
We laughed together,
made joke together,
ate together,
walked together,
and cried together
when my dog 'Lassie' was dead


I knew that he was my angel
God already sent me an angel
He saved me from my horrible life,

my empty life


He teached me
how to live

how to enjoy the life

how to respect other people


He never lied to me,

he always honest to me

and he always patient of my ego


His eyes was so clear

It's like I can see my face on his eyes


One day,

he was changed

He never be patient anymore

He was angry,
angry of 'small thing'
He became a 'monster' on my eyes

He always fed up
He never care of me again

I feel lonely

I feel he doesnt love me anymore,

no body love me

I feel so lonely


Will I live in the emptyness again?
Will I get my horrible life again?
Will God took him away from me?

0 komentar: